Proof of the Pudding, Atlanta’s premier caterer for over 30 years, is hiring for an Office Administrator & Express Sales position. For additional information and to submit your resume send to: DBiondo@proofpudding.com.
Provide specialized administrative services and support for corporate office and remote office locations. Assists all departments including sales, marketing, human resources, accounting, operations, and culinary to improve internal and external communication.
Impact and Influence
This position will interact on a full-time basis with all departments listed above. This position will have direct contact to clients and customers.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Sending, Receiving, organizing and distributing mail.
- Managing calendars for all board rooms and tasting rooms in the building.
- Preparing tools for meetings.
- Ordering special products and office supplies.
- Answering phones.
- Maintaining call logs.
- Maintaining list of top clients and distributing cards and gifts when necessary.
- Acting as the main contact for all inquiries for the entire company. Internal communications key and understanding all the happenings within the company and at which location in order to facilitate all questions.
- Creating, maintaining and sending all surveys.
- Assisting with distributing a monthly communication list, graphics design assistance for invites, photographing events and attending networking events.
- Assisting with marketing tools and contact information into listservs.
- Creating wedding baskets for clients.
- Assisting with creating proposals, managing or updating BEO’S, Purchase Orders, etc.
Education, Specialized Knowledge, and Experience: In order to narrow down our search and applicant pool, we are requiring that ALL candidates meet the following necessary qualifications in order to apply:
- Must live within 25 miles of Atlanta, GA 30318
- Food and Beverage/Catering knowledge background is a bonus but not a necessity
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Publisher, Excel & Caterease a Plus
- Effective organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to work under deadlines; proficiency with Microsoft office, publisher and excel.
- Must have a welcoming personality
- Must be extremely punctual
Job Available: Immediately
Compensation/Salary: Hourly Wage + Commission Benefits: Yes
Management position: No
Entry Level Position: Yes
Full-Time Position: Yes, 40 hours per week, 8:30am-5:30pm M-F
Industry Categories: Food Service, Hospitality, Food and Beverage, Business